|9.10 am||Supervision Starts in School|
|9.20 am||Class Starts – Morning Prayer|
|11.00 – 11.20 am||Morning Break|
|1.00 – 1.20 pm||Lunch Break|
|2.00 pm||Infants finish|
|3.00 pm||1st to 6th Class finish|
Arrival and dismissal of pupils
- School begins at 9:20 a.m. Junior Infant children should not be dropped off to school before 9:10 a.m. Children are supervised from 9.10 a.m. in their class by the class teacher. Children are NOT SUPERVISED prior to 9.10 a.m.
- Junior and Senior Infant children will be brought out to the front gate of the school by the class teacher for collection by the parents/minders. Infant classes finish at 2pm.
- 1st – 6th class are also brought to the front gate by their class teacher. 1st – 6th finish school at 3pm.
- Parents of children travelling by bus should inform the school. Please note the school is not responsible for supervision on the school bus.
- Names of people authorised to collect a child should be made known to the class teacher.