B.O.M. Meeting 12th of December 2018
- The B.O.M. recommended for the continued use of the school hall as a polling station for voting.
- Confirmation Date – 5th of March
- First Holy Communion – 18th of May
- Enrolment Application forms will be distributed from the second week in January.
- IZAK 9 Maths resource purchased and thanks to our Parent Association for a contribution of €500 towards the purchase of this.
- Green Schools Committee are doing great work with Múinteoir Mary and new bin system in place throughout the school.
- There will be a school closure for the children on the 31st of January 2019 as per D.E.S. circular 39/18 to facilitate teacher planning with the new primary language curriculum.
- Grandparent’s Day will be on the 1st of February in the school hall.
B.O.M. Meeting 20th of September 2018
- Mary Kate Mac Gabhann has been appointed to teach Junior Infants to cover Múinteoir Ruth O’Dwyer
- Ruth O’Dwyer is the new AP II Post holder and Múinteoir Mary Hurley will act up in this position while Ruth’s on maternity leave.
- I Pads are to be ordered from Wriggle.
B.O.M. Meeting 12th of April 2018
- Part-Time Secretary Position for aprx. 10 hours per week will be advertised in the Tipperary Star.
- Múinteoir Therese will be retiring at the end of this school year.
- Staff have undertaken child protection training.
- Child Safeguarding Statement Ratified.
- 17 new entrants for September 2018.
B.O.M. Meeting 8th of February, 2018
- Ciara Lanigan was appointed to an APII post following interview and ratification by the Board of Management. Ciara now forms part of the in-school-management team with the Principal and Deputy Principal.