B.O.M. Meeting 20th of September 2018
- Mary Kate Mac Gabhann has been appointed to teach Junior Infants to cover Múinteoir Ruth O’Dwyer
- Ruth O’Dwyer is the new AP II Post holder and Múinteoir Mary Hurley will act up in this position while Ruth’s on maternity leave.
- I Pads are to be ordered from Wriggle.
B.O.M. Meeting 12th of April 2018
- Part-Time Secretary Position for aprx. 10 hours per week will be advertised in the Tipperary Star.
- Múinteoir Therese will be retiring at the end of this school year.
- Staff have undertaken child protection training.
- Child Safeguarding Statement Ratified.
- 17 new entrants for September 2018.
B.O.M. Meeting 8th of February, 2018
- Ciara Lanigan was appointed to an APII post following interview and ratification by the Board of Management. Ciara now forms part of the in-school-management team with the Principal and Deputy Principal.